Winter is coming…winter is coming…winter is coming. Are you prepared?
Here is a list to make sure you and your home are prepared.
- Make sure all leaves are out of gutters and off the lawn
- Make sure the hose is taken off the spicket and stored out of the weather
- Make sure you weather strip doors
- Make sure you have a snow shovel
- Make sure you have a bad of salt
- Make sure you have an ice scraper
- Make sure you have batteries and flashlights
- Make sure you have boots
- Make sure you have gloves and hats
- Make sure storm windows are in, or windows seal or cover them with plastic
- Make sure your furnace is working (replace filter)
- Never turn your heat lower than 55 degrees
- Make sure you have someone warm to sleep next to (this is not a must…it could also be an animal)
- Make sure you have fuzzy slippers
- Make sure you have a crock pot to make chili
- Make sure you have plenty of cocoa (and mini marshmallows)
- Make sure to have warm sheets or at least extra blankets
- Make sure to have a backup heat source
These are just a few tips. What else do you have to add?
#pmilafayette #winterprep #propertymanagement #snowshovel #icescraper #boots #hatsandgloves #fuzzyslippers #hotcocoa #crockpot #blankets #flashlights #furnacefilter #chili #marshmallows #thebloog #womeninpropertymanagement #stormwindows